Join TMG Health’s 2017 Thought Leadership Webinar Series
What is the Thought Leadership Series?
TMG Health’s Thought Leadership Webinar Series aims to educate participants about the pertinent issues facing Managed Medicare and Medicaid plans and Pharmacy Benefit Managers.
The monthly series features industry leaders presenting the latest research, developments, and trends that affect the government healthcare market.
- Monthly Series (usually mid-month)
- Wednesday afternoons (1-2 p.m. or 2-3 p.m. Eastern)
- 45 Minute presentation
- 15 minute question and answer period
Benefits of Participation:
Build or solidify your brand with potential clients and members of the healthcare industry by presenting your insightful ideas.
- Targeted audience of management and executive-level personnel from Medicare plans, Medicaid plans and PBMs across the nation
- Established, well-received series has a loyal following
- No cost to you. TMG Health will publicize the event on your behalf and handle all of the details.
Presenter Responsibilities (once topic is approved) :
- Topic description, bullet points, and company logo six weeks prior to webinar date
- Presenter bio and headshot six weeks prior to webinar date
- Powerpoint presentation one week prior to webinar date
- List of possible/anticipated questions pertaining to the presented topic one week prior to the webinar