14 Oct National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid & Duals
Sunday 10/14/18 - Thursday 10/18/18
1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20004
Dive into deep discussions about priorities, opportunities, and future directions for our nation’s government health care programs. Here are some of the topics we’ll discuss during the three conferences.
- Reducing the Scope of the Opioid Epidemic: New Strategies and Considerations
- Plan Innovations in Managed LTSS
- Health Plan Solutions to Enhance Care Delivery for Dually Eligible Individuals
- Trends in State Medicaid Waivers
- Implications of the Midterm Election, Including Single-Payer Health Care
- What’s Next for Medicare Part D?
- Innovations in State Medicaid Waivers
- Clinical and Regulatory Barriers to Tackling the Opioid Crisis
- A Tale of Two Programs: How CMS is Helping Medicare and Medicaid Work Together
- The Value of MA and Improving the Star Ratings Program to Accurately Reflect Plan Quality and Performance
- The Politics of Medicaid
- The Importance of Integration: Tackling Higher Needs and Higher Costs
- Medicaid Rx 101
- Rising Drug Costs: Where Do We Go From Here?
- How Plans Use Risk Adjustment in Care Management
- Evolving Benefits in Medicare Advantage: Value-Based and Supplemental Benefits
- Future of Medicaid Drug Programs
- New Integration Requirements for SNPs: Policy Implications and Considerations
- Beneficiary Experiences and Choices: Improving Medicare Plan Finder
- Current Issues in HCBS
- MA and Part D Marketing Rules: Key Changes for 2019
- Trends in Medicaid Procurements and RFPs
- Evolving Strategies for Serving Dually Eligible Individuals: Perspectives from the States
- Strategies for Addressing the Opioid Crisis, Including CARA Implementation: Insights and Perspectives
- MA and Part D Program Audits: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Reading Between the Lines on Medicaid Policy Priorities: Implications for Health Plans
See all the conference sessions and participating speakers here.